Terms, Conditions, Policies:
- Usage of mobile phones to be permitted during the break time, as & when provided. Usage of personal Laptops or other electronic gadgets are prohibited, unless been asked to.
- Eating, drinking (non-alcoholic beverages) or chewing gum, smoking etc. is restricted inside the centre.
- Smoking/consumption of any narcotic substances or alcohol is strictly prohibited in any part of the academy premises and or within one hundred meters of the building, If found doing so the student will be rusticated permanently with immediate effect alongside legal actions if applicable.
- Friends / relatives / known person, of respective students are not allowed to enter the training bay, recording studio or jam room. – So if necessary, they can wait in the reception lounge. Please keep the facility clean.
- Any problem faced / suggestions / queries / feedback / grievances, on training or non-training related topics, please contact via email.
- Once the session is over for the day, please leave the premise duly, unless been asked to stay back.
- Consuming time (during or after the class schedule / at the centre premise) with personal / non centre related matters shall not be entertained.
- Any due payment amount overdue for over 5 days will attract a fine of 25% of total payment amount due and payable within 5 days from the 5th overdue day.
- Any payment amount overdue for over 10 days will lead to dismissal of the student from the course.
- Registration Renewal Clause
- Once enrolment is done, it cannot be cancelled and or no refund policy in any circumstance.
- Pro Sonic offers EMI and study loans through NBFC firm(s) and such offers if opted by any student(s) shall be in complete discretion with the firm.
- Accepting these terms, students opting for such EMI scheme(s) have given consent to Pro Sonic to share relevant student data to NBFCs to channelize and execute such scheme(s).
- In case of any dispute or default or any situation with study finance, Pro Sonic holds no responsibility and hence the student, involved in such situation, shall be hold responsible alongside the consequences.
- In case of any dispute or default or any situation with study finance, Pro Sonic shall stop all relevant services offered to the student until a legal resolution of such situation is achieved by the student.
- Under any student dismissal, course registration cancellation, course forfeit and/or other situations, with students undergoing study loans, Pro Sonic will not involve into any relationship with the ongoing study loan and shall maintain the no refund policy.
- A prior notice (at least 24 Hrs before), to be made if not planning to attend a regular or special class schedule. For any change in class schedules, respective student must inform at least a week advance & the same shall be reviewed and considered accordingly.
- For any change in class schedules (from Pro Sonic), the same shall be conveyed to the respective students with prior notice.
- Any class(s) schedule been cancelled (particular basis or continuous basis) by the centre authority, will not be counted, and the same will be rescheduled.
- Any class been cancelled due to power issues / nature / unavoidable circumstances, will not be counted, and the same will be rescheduled.
- Any official communication by the student/guardian is going to be considered valid only via Email to the management.
- Leave communications via phone/message/WhatsApp/any other forms apart from Email will not be considered unless an untimely severe medical emergency is validated from the guardians of the student.
- Student(s) if absconding/not reporting to the scheduled classes as per the criteria’s below will have their enrolment cancelled from the academy & their respective registration will go void without any further notice:
a) Unscheduled absence without valid notifications 24 hours prior to absence alongside supportive documents via email only.
b) Students absconding for more than two weeks without valid notifications to the period of absence alongside supportive documents via email only.
c) In case of minors the local guardian/parents need to send an official email to the management.
d) If in a medical emergency situation, a basic communication (to Pro Sonic management) should be made followed by an email with proper medical documents as soon as the student’s condition permits. In such cases, medical fit certificate is mandatory to resume the sessions.
- Every student is entitled to have only one scheduled absence/leave in a calendar month of their course enrolment adhering to communicating the management & trainers via email only.
- Every student is entitled to rescheduling their class/session/practical only for one instance in a calendar month of their respective course duration. If a situation arises wherein there is no valid request for the above said pointer via email as per the norms above, the management/trainers shall not be entitled to reschedule/conduct an ad hoc repeat session for the missed classes.
- On completion of the course, each of the students’ needs to appear for an internal examination program, to apply for the respective Certificates. – The format of which to be informed and explained duly. — If cancelled or denied or no appearance for by student(s) will void the certificate.
- Minimum of 40% on each examination domain to be achieved to be eligible for the Certificate. Anything more than 40% will fetch certificate based on grades upon the marks obtained in each examination domain. If failed, re-examination clause applied.
- Certificates (as per course) to be issued to individuals within the maximum period of one month from the date of respective examination.
- If a personal training related equipment or accessory is damaged, Pro Sonic shall not be responsible for its repair or replacement
- Opportunities to perform live / talent promotion / internship / placement opportunity activities (provided by Pro Sonic) would entirely depend on individual’s performance during the course curriculum, and shall be judged by the centre authority.
- Any individual / group promotion(s) activities done by a student to promote themselves including any career based activities, such contents may be shared across to Pro Sonic media / social media platforms.
- Any student, if found intoxicated (on illegal smoke substance / drugs), the respective class to be cancelled (without reschedule) and shall be asked to leave the centre premise, duly.
- Any student, if found carrying alcohol or any illegal smoking or doping substances in the centre (by any means), will be suspended for a minimum period of two weeks with no repeat classes alongside legal actions if applicable..
- Any damage to the centre property caused by a student / group (other than centre authority & other than training related equipment) shall be chargeable on the student / group. If none is identified to be responsible (other than centre authority), the chargeable amount shall be divided on all the ongoing students.
- Any damage to training related equipment caused by a student / group (other than centre) shall be chargeable (repair basis) on the student / group. If none is identified to be responsible (other than centre authority), the chargeable amount shall be divided on all the ongoing students.
- Any damage to property assets caused by a student / group (other than centre authority) shall be chargeable (on brand new cost basis) on the student / group. If none is identified to be responsible (other than centre authority), the chargeable amount shall be divided on all the ongoing students.
- For any studio related course, student’s files maintained at our studio, will be a sole property of the studio and will be deleted after a month from the date of completion of the course. If files needed, please follow the Data Recovery Clause.
- All emails according to the above terms and conditions should be addressed to email@example.com .
Note: Violation of any of the above rules/terms, respective actions to be taken on responsible individual. Above mentioned rules & terms are subjected to change without prior notice by the management norms.